Plastic Strapping Head Semi-Automatic - DF35 | Dynaric, Inc.
Semi-Automatic Plastic Strapping Head Designed for Installation in Original Stacking Equipment
The DF35 plastic strapping head is designed for installation in original stacking equipment and can be specified when buying the STOBB DHIL or Stacker Machine Company's V-1000 stacker/bundlers.
In addition, the DF35 strapping head can also be retrofit into existing STOBB PX stacker/bundlers to replace unreliable, antiquated semi-automatic strapping heads. The DF35 can be installed in a vertical position on the STOBB PB stacker, converting it to a system that replaces manual hand tools.
• Utilizes a direct drive dual motor system, eliminating the need for clutches and brakes
• Improved strap feed system eliminates slipping during tensioning even under the harshest conditions
• Reliable, Compact, low maintenance sealer head
• Retrofit Capabilities
• Strap feed and tension are externally controlled
• 5mm - 15mm strapping can be used
• Audible cycle alert safety signal (ACASS) system
• Cycle time capable of 25 - 30 straps per minute
• Minimal maintenance and lubrication required
• Operates on 220-volt single-phase power