N3400CB-The Fast Strapping Cardboard Bundle Banding Machine
Energy saving, automatic cardboard bundle plastic banding strapping machine
The N3400CB Cardboard Bundle Banding Machine is a fast strapping, energy saving, automatic plastic banding strapping machine equipped to provide reliable performance while using less energy. Using standard 120v power to operate the 24volt direct drive servo motors, the N3400CB cardboard bundle banding machine not only saves energy but also increases machine reliability, in-turn reducing machine and production downtime. For quick maintenance or cleaning, the strap path can be easily opened without tools with the new DAT (Direct Access Technology) system.
To further decrease machine/production downtime due to coil changes the N3400CB can utilize Dynaric XL coils. Dynaric XL Coils are the same quality plastic strap as standard coils but with extra footage as well as extra savings.
The N3400CB is equipped with an automatic strap feeding system as well as an “end of strap” sensing system with automatic strap discharge once a coil has been completed.
• ASLF ‘Anti-Strap-Loss-Function’ Constant strap control
• Automatic Strap feed
• Strap width 5 - 12 mm.
• DAT ‘Direct-Access-Technology’
• The exclusive eject function avoids strap jam
• Torque controlled strap tension, adjustable
• Upstream and downstream interlocks
• Conveyor speed steplessly adjustable
• Green Tech energy concept, low power consumption
• Intuitive operator interface
• MFT ‘Mono-Frame-Technology’
• SAO ‘Safe and Open’ - Safe without protection doors
• Table height steplessly adjustable
• Bundle flow control
• Wear-free, energy saving direct-drive-motors
• Low maintenance and low wear strap arch
• Bundle stops
• Bundle press
Standard Arch Size:
Seal Head Location:
46.6 - 92.4“ (1947-2347mm)
49.4 - 70.2” (1255-1785mm)
30.9 - 40.0” (787-1017mm)
760-882 lbs. (345-400 kg)
Up to 32 cycles per minute
Photo eye sensor
1250mm(W) x 400mm(H)
5mm - 12mm
Max. Governed By Arch
Min. .4” H x 3.9” W
Adjustable electronic control
8” or 9” I. D./8" Face/18" O.D.
120V-240V 1Phase, 480V 3Phase